Translate

Friday, October 30, 2015

Sam Sarpong..

Sam Sarpong​ My Heart is SOOOOOO Heavy right now.. 30 years of Friendship gone!! Just know that I Love You and I will miss you!! This one is gonna Hurt for awhile and I'm going to Let it and Embrace the Pain.. We all need Reminders of how Fragile Life is. And after I'm done Mourning, I will continue to DEDICATE MY LIFE to trying to Inspire, Inform, Motivate and Transform Lives, so that we can Know that Life is Easier than We've been Led to Believe. I will keep saying it till i'm Dead, BY JUST BEING ALIVE you Are serving Your Purpose to GOD. Our Purpose is not tied up in our accomplishments. Our Purpose is to wake up everyday and Give Thanks, To connect with each other, to observe Sunsets, To Laugh, and also To Cry.. So My Brother, My Friend Thank You for 30 years of Enjoyment, We've never Cried Together but I Will Cry Now in Your Honor and Your Memory..  Gone but Never Ever Forgotten!!

No comments:

Post a Comment