Translate

Thursday, November 28, 2013

What's up y'all today being Thursday a national holiday for Thanksgiving! I'm not going to get into what or how this "Holiday" came into being,lol at this point in my life it doesn't matter. All that matters is "How YOU FEEL!" and If getting together on this day with family and friends makes you feel warm and fuzzy then GET IT IN!.. Save me a plate!! lol..

Anyways if you catch a break in between seconds and thirds and some football, going to continue the series everyday until its completed;-) GROWTH doesn't take a day off!

Before we continue, I wanted to mention I had lunch with a dear friend of mine yesterday, a fellow actor and we were discussing my experiences recently with some travel that I've been doing to NY, Lagos(Nigeria), Belize,Honduras and Cozumel&Costa Maya Mexico. As we spoke she began to share about where she is in life professionally and I noticed some choices of words that she was using that were getting in the way of her desires. So I asked if I could tweak a couple things she was saying and she agreed. Only because it was something that I have done myself over the years and noticed it in her conversation. I noticed that in her explaining of what she wanted to accomplish there were a lot of CONDITIONS to what she wanted. What I shared with her is that You're CONFUSING THE UNIVERSE! Lol.. The Universe doesn't understand conditions! Either YOU WANT IT or YOU DON'T. It is only going to give you what the prominent vibration is. Which in many cases is "I want it but".. Most of us don't realize we are doing this to ourselves and creating blocks that prevent full manifestation of what we have asked GOD for. If I was to type in Google search "No Football".. What do you think is going to come back in the search results?? Um you guessed it, FOOTBALL! lol.. The search like the Universe doesn't decipher between yes and no it gives you what the dominant thought is!! FOOTBALL.. So when we are asking for something we should learn to remove the conditions, either you want it or you don't. As I explained this she began to tear up not realizing what she was doing. I then told her that is why we were having this conversation for growth and improvement. Don't go home and beat yourself up for it, be grateful that a word was given that helped to clean up that blockage so you can move forward aggressively in the blessings that await you!

But I digress,lol..  "Average people believe you have to DO something. Rich people believe you have to BE something to get rich."

Living in ABUNDANCE is a state of BEING not something you DO. Now don't get me wrong, to accomplish anything of course there is Action involved but it is birthed out of How You Feel and if you Feel Good then the Action is an Inspired Action and not something being done out of Obligation! It comes down to your Perspective and most times its just tweaking how you are perceiving something. For Example, a friend of mine who works at CAA(Top Talent Agency) gave me a different perspective on how I was looking at my career. My thought was why do I have to DO(out of obligation) certain things that I believed my agent and manager should be DOING??.. He put it plainly because it will HELP YOUR SITUATION! He told me to stop looking at this action as well if I'm DOING(out of obligation) it then what am I paying them for and start to look at it from a stand point of EMPOWERING myself, which like we spoke earlier is a FEEL GOOD THOUGHT which in turns INSPIRES ME! and instantly it doesn't feel like obligation anymore. Because at the end of the day no one is going to care about me more than me, so I should be the one volunteering to do it, its for my benefit!

Enjoy your day! #onemansperspective

Brooklyn Mclinn



2 comments:

  1. Brooklyn, THIS post TRULY speaks to my way of speaking about money. Who knew I was confusing the Universe? The Google search analogy is BRILLIANT! It makes everything crystal clear! Thank you, man! I'm changing my word choices regarding money. And everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea its just small tweaks that we can do to change the energy and feeling behind what we say we want!

    ReplyDelete