Translate

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Change your THOUGHTS Change your LIFE!

This is my first blog, so if forgive if I ramble as I get the hang of this. Ive been asked to do this for sometime now. I've stop resisting it and chose to allow instead.
What is a Belief? A formal definiton is an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exist. So simply put a Belief is a Thought that I keep thinking. Most of us have some Belief system that we've gotten from our parents, our environment, school, friends, tv, music, Government, society, religon etc.. These Thoughts(Beliefs) have shaped our lives and are responsible for the outcomes that we receive. I sometime ago began to question my Thought System. I wondered why I believed the thoughts I was thinking. As I took this Journey it opened up some wounds, made some folks feel uncomfortable, brought a whole lot of clarity and a resolution that I am in Control of the Thoughts that I think and I have the power in spite of what we've been conditioned to think, to view the world for exactly what it is  PERFECT.

1 comment: